In the latest episode of Let’s Have A Fefe with Felicia “Fefe” Minor and Freddy Prinze Charming, Freddy gives us the update on the latest slang and their definition.
Here are some of the words and their meanings:
- Periodt – added to end of sentence to add emphasis, can be preceded by “and that’s on”…..
- Wig – something amazing ie. Beyonce posts a photo. Comment: “Wig!”
- Fire – really cool or amazing
- Cap/No Cap – Cap is to lie, no cap is to tell the truth
- Lewk – signature outfit or appearance… a “look”
- Lit – awesome, amazing, also drunk
- Stan – obsessive fan
- Thirsty – overly eager, desperate for attention
- Yeet – used to describe getting rid of something at high velocity
- Sksksksk – filler expression of excitement, don’t know how to transition to a new phrase, popular with VSCO girls
- Simp – people pleaser, guy who will do anything to make people fall in love with them
- Sus – suspect or suspicious, Among Us
- I’m baby – feeling helpless or incapable
- Dank – excellent and high quality
- Hypebeast – someone who cares too much about things that are popular
Just another educational moment on Let’s Have A Fefe. Join us on Wednesday nights for your Wednesday night conversation at 8 p.m. Arizona time on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch or YouTube.