As you know entertaining is one of my many passions. I recently competed in the Southwest Entertainer of the Year National pageant. I was awarded 2nd Alternate to Miss Southwest EOY, Zonnique Glam Demornay. I am fortunate to have promoters that have allowed me to compete in the national competition that is coming up in a few weeks, July 24-27 in Louisville Kentucky.
In order to deliver a strong and successful package, it can get kind of costly. And, yes, there are some times that I still need to get for my package. In advanced, I am grateful and full of thanks for your contributions with your hard earned money. Your contributions will help with getting me stones so that I can shine on stage; fabric, so I can look stunning and make the judges gag and so much more that I will list shortly.
If you would like to contribute monetarily to my package, you do so securely through my GoFundMe fundraising page at: http://www.gofundme.com/af6xuk.
If you are willing to help with any items that I might need for my package, here are a list of items that I am needing for my package:
- Assorted LaFemme eyeshadows
- Red business dress about knee-length
- 4-5 dark red or black choir robes
- Assorted amount of stones in the following colors: red, smoked topaz, black
- A simplistic but elegant gown
- Shoes that match the gown
- Jewelry and accessories that match the gown
- 2 up do’s styled full cap wigs
- A black corset
- Food gift cards for the trip (McDonald’s, Burger King, etc.)