Dear Friends, Family and Fans:
As you know entertaining is one of my many passions. I recently competed in the Southwest Entertainer of the Year National pageant. I was awarded 2nd Alternate to Miss Southwest EOY, Zonnique Glam Demornay. I am fortunate to have promoters that have allowed me to compete in the national competition that is coming up in a few weeks, July 24-27 in Louisville Kentucky.
In order to deliver a strong and successful package, it can get kind of costly. And, yes, there are some times that I still need to get for my package. In advanced, I am grateful and full of thanks for your contributions with your hard earned money. Your contributions will help with getting me stones so that I can shine on stage; fabric, so I can look stunning and make the judges gag and so much more that I will list shortly.
If you would like to contribute monetarily to my package, you do so securely through my GoFundMe fundraising page at: http://www.gofundme.com/af6xuk.
If you are willing to help with any items that I might need for my package, here are a list of items that I am needing for my package:
- Assorted LaFemme eyeshadows
- Red business dress about knee-length
- 4-5 dark red or black choir robes
- Assorted amount of stones in the following colors: red, smoked topaz, black
- A simplistic but elegant gown
- Shoes that match the gown
- Jewelry and accessories that match the gown
- 2 up do’s styled full cap wigs
- A black corset
- Food gift cards for the trip (McDonald’s, Burger King, etc.)
If you can help with anything, it would be appreciated. Please contact me using on Facebook, Twitter or using the Contact Me form.
You must be logged in to post a comment.